Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I received an email from my niece Candis who spent the month of January touring France. She sent these pictures of the friends she toured with, a view of the countryside and St. Francis Cathedral. Amazing I was reading about St. Francis, Candis was experiencing St. Francis.
CANDIS ROCKS! She would be the one with her mouth open the widest!












View of the Cathedral
Candis' comments:
I went to Assisi while in Italy over January! Thanks to Rick James, I did a walking tour of Assisi which ended at the cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi. That cathedral was one of the biggest we went to in all of Italy. One of the many cathedrals in Assisi, had the prayer of St. Francis posted at an alter...the very spot, supposedly, where he prayed the prayer and gave his life to Christ. Assisi was a beautiful place, just as St. Francis was a beautiful servant of Christ. Candis Garner
THE CATHEDRAL

No comments: