Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Grace will always be greater than Sin"

The worship choir and orchestra will share this song with soloist Rose Jacobson.Click here to learn more about the Hoppers who wrote this song:
www.thehoppers.com/

Click here to worship along with the Hopper family:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQTIb1v6wM

“I have a River”

I have a river, a river of life,Flowing in side of me, and it never runs dry.I have a treasure, a glorious prize,The Spirit of God in me, in abundant supply.Verse 1Jesus, You are my living water,
And I’ll never need what this world offers.So I will rejoice,For You have made me glad.I want this world to want what I have.Verse 2Spirit of God, my source of power.You’ve given more, than I could ask for.So I will rejoice,For You have made me glad.I want this world to want what I have.

Click here to listen to the song:
www.emusic.com/album/I-Have-a-River-MP3-Download/10941126.html

Billy Foote has been a worship leader for 16 years. He travels with his band and his wife, Cindy, is the vocal lead. Together they lead worship at college, youth, mission and church-wide events. Billy is also a prolific worship song writer. He’s written many widely known songs such as “You Are My King (Amazing Love),” “Sing to the King,” “You Are God Alone (NOT A god),” “I Have a River” and “Break Our Hearts.” Billy and Cindy desire to teach that worship is more than a song or something to do at an event. It’s a lifestyle.

Billy and Cindy adopted their daughter Libby and you can follow their family story at www.followthefeet.blogspot.com/.

Currently Billy and Cindy are also adopting from Ethiopia.
You can follow this adoption journey at:
www.adoptingaria.blogspot.com/.

They make their home in San Antonio, Texas.
You may also visit
www.myspace.com/billyfooteband

Click here to learn more about Billy’s ministry:
www.billyfoote.com/

"Sweet Mercies"

We'll begin Sunday with the song "Sweet Mercies" by David Ruis, click here to hear his story behind the song
www.theheartofworship.org/stories/Story-238-SweetMercies-Ruis.mp3

Click here to learn more about David's ministry
http://www.davidruis.com/

Click here for the lyrics
www.mixed-up.com/lyrics/worship/sweet-mercies

"How He Loves"

Click here to listen to John Mark McMillan share about how this song came about:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chx6s3qXKt4

Click here to purchase the song:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnOvuo7JmB0&feature=related

He is jealous for me, Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,Oh how He loves us,How He loves us all

He loves us,Whoa! how He loves us,Whoa! how He loves us,Whoa! how He loves.
Yeah, He loves us,Whoa! how He loves us,Whoa! how He loves us,Whoa! how He loves.

Click here to purchase the song:
John Mark McMillan - The Song Inside the Sounds of Breaking Down - How He Loves

“Who Can Satisfy”

Dennis Jernigan is a singer-songwriter of contemporary Christian music. He is native to Oklahoma, and headquarters a music-based ministry from there. Formerly a homosexual, Jernigan now lives in Muskogee, Oklahoma with his wife of nearly 24 years and their nine children.
A primary source of inspiration for Jernigan's message and music is an experience he describes as his "deliverance from homosexuality", which he states to have begun during a 2nd Chapter of Acts concert in 1981 at Oklahoma Baptist University. Jernigan has stated that he believes his prior identification as homosexual was related to a childhood perception that he had been rejected by his father. He claims that both perceptions were erroneous:
As a boy I needed a role model to show me the way to manhood. But because I felt rejected by the main man in my life I, in turn, rejected him and began to yearn for intimacy with a man in perverse ways. Because of this wrong thinking I came to believe I was homosexual. It must have begun early in my life because I remember having those feelings for the same gender at a very early age.
It was then [during a critical moment at the 2nd Chapter of Acts concert] that I lost the need to be accepted or loved by others because I realized Jesus would love me and accept me no matter what, even when I was rejected by others! It was also at this same time that those sexually perverse thoughts and desires were changed...and He began to replace them with holy and pure thoughts about what sexual love was all about.
You may know the music of Dennis Jernigan rather than the mention of his name. Songs like: "You Are My All in All", "Great is the Lord Almighty", and "Nobody Fills My Heart Like Jesus", as well as hundreds of others are sung literally all over the world. Dennis believes worship is all about relationship rather than performance...and he believes he is called to help people get honest with themselves and with God simply because he has found in his own life that honesty and truth have set him free. He has an incredible testimony that he shares very openly with his audiences.

To read more about Dennis visit his website at
www.dennisjernigan.com/.

Dennis and his wife Melinda, along with eight of their nine children make their home in Muskogee, Oklahoma where they serve Christ through the local body of believers known as New Community Church.

Click here to listen to the song “Who Can Satisfy” by the Lee University Singers:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNMw73XAtaA&feature=related

Click here to hear the Hebraic Christian worship team:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGjaCtxwKQ&feature=related

Click here to listen to Dennis share about his favorite scripture: www.revver.com/video/516239/dennis-jernigan-shares-about-his-favorite-bible-verses/

No comments: