Sunday, April 29, 2007

To my beautiful wife - Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!

Here is the young lady I met back in 1982 in Shawnee, Oklahoma. It was during the Oklahoma Baptist University welcome week. We were both starting our freshmen year, we both had beanies on. This Sunday April 29th she'll celebrate her birthday. I wanted to pay tribute to her on my blog.

Here goes,

What do you say to someone who is my "everything", to someone who's been there through the ups and downs of life, seen my good and my bad and still loves me? What do you say to someone who's shared my highest joys and lowest lows the past twenty-one years. What do you say to someone who is patient when I'm in a hurry, who's giving when I'm selfish, and who is loving when I've been unlovely. What do you say to someone who's created and nurtured two of the most beautiful children on the planet?

What do you say to someone who really knows you and loves you? What do you say to someone with whom you've shared sunsets, boat rides, joyrides, sorrow rides, and water slides? What do you say to someone with whom you've prayed with, cried with, argued with, laughed with, sang with, fought with, and still stayed with?

What do you say to some one with whom you've stood at gravesides together and sat with at ballgames. What do you say to someone who'd let you post a 20 year-old picture of two young love birds?
What do you say? You say the only thing you can say!

Thank you for twenty-one beautiful years,
I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=vuescan professional edition 8.4.70 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg